Follow the step by step process or choose what situation that best describes you:
1) Choose an ACE Group Fitness Instructor CertificationACE Group Fitness instructors are able to provide general exercise leadership in a variety of classes through safe and effective program design and teaching techniques geared toward a group setting. It may seems simple , but in actual fact , this requires knowledge of exercise science, music selection, cueing to the beat, the ability to teach and modify exercises for a variety of participants (beginner, intermediate, and advanced), and applying effective communication in group instructional methods. With ACE GROUP FITNESS INSTRUCTOR certification course , you are going to learn everything mentioned above , so that when you finished the course , you are 100% ready to start coaching ! Get startednow with the Biggest Sale | Up to $150 off ACE Group Fitness Instructor Certification | Ends August 14
2) Complete and Passing Ace Group Fitness Instructor Certification
ACE Group Fitness Instructor Certification exam break down into below session (not limited to) :
Exercise Programming and Class Design
This section of the exam is all about designing a workout or class structure for your clients/class and is about 20% of the exam material. This section also includes questions on anatomy, kinesiology, and physiology.
Group Instructional Methods
This section of the exam covers everything that has to do with instructing a group through a fitness class and is roughly 37% of the exam. You’ll need to know things like(not limited to):
- instructional techniques and teaching methods
- cultural and demographic differences
- behavioral methods
Group Leadership and Class Management
In this session of the test, which covers about 30% of the exam, you’ll need to know how to safely and effectively lead a class of multiple fitness levels.
You’ll need to know (not limited to) :
Here you’ll need to know about fitness ethics, best practices for the facility, how to respond to acute medical conditions, and insurance This sessions covers around 15% of the test.
3) What Is Next After Passing The Exam ?
If you’re a noobie to the fitness industry, you might not realize that teaching group exercise is one of the most effective ways to enter the industry , and you are actually working more effective and get to earn more than a 1 on 1 coaching .
Get Your ==?Free ACE Group Fitness Instructor Career Guide