The sharing economy is RISING ! If you have read my previous article
you will have a great insight on the growing of the sharing economy.
Below is a list of company that using this business model .Have a look and be ready to get inspired !
What you should do when reading through the list?
1)Have a deep look into their concept
2) Analyze how they make things work,
3) Write the important things down
and create your next billion business idea.(and work on it)
Example of business that is using the sharing economy concept:
1) Adorn: Diamond jewelry rentals for special occasions . www.adorn.com
2) Avelle :Authentic designer handbag ,jewelry ,sun-glass and watch rentals. www.bagborroworsteal.com
3) Never liked it anyway: Trade platform for jewelry gifted by an ex. www.neverlikeditanyway.com (a web site dedicated to play boy or girls hahahaha)
4) P2PU: Online community of open study groups for short university courses. p2pu.org
5) Udemy : Online platform that open for people to sell their online courses. Udemy.com
6) BigCarrot: Facilities social lending.Individuals loan money to business in Britain. bigcarrot.com
7) Kickstarter: Kickstarter is the world’s largest funding platform for creative projects. A home for film, music, art, theater, games, comics, design, photography, and more. Kickstarter.com
8) Connect 2 Capital :A funding platform for small business owners expand operations and create job. connect2capital.com
9) The Big Lunch : Once a year ,people in the UK,sit down to lunch with their neighbours. thebiglunch.com
10) Go Swap: Online platform for home,land ,business ,yatcht ,and vehicle exchanges. goswap.org
If you are interested in learning more about the sharing economy, i would recommend you this book called The Mesh by Lisa Gansky.
Lisa Gansky, author of “The Mesh,” talks about a future of business that’s about sharing all kinds of stuff, either via smart and tech-enabled rental or, more boldly, peer-to-peer. Examples across industries — from music to cars — show how close we are to this meshy future.