Are you preparing for your coming ace personal training exam?
Still thinking should you be joining the certification ?
Are you afraid of the ACE personal training exam will be too tough for you ?
This post is just right for you . I have compiled some of the best studying tips for ace personal training exam .Hopefully this will boost up your confidence in getting one .
ACE personal training certification in my opinion is just the very first steps for dummies that want to learn the art of coaching in the fitness and health industry . After taking it , you may consider taking others niche courses such as ACE Fitness Nutrition certification courses. more details
a) How to Study for (and Pass) the ACE Personal Trainer Exam by meginspire.com .
In this article meginspire recommend below strategy to pass your ACE personal training exam .
- Nail down your anatomy
- Know which exercises work each muscle and what a compensation in exercise might indicate (such as shoulders rising during a set of rows.
- Functional Assessments and charts
- Study vocab
Complete guide go here
b) How to Study and Pass The ACE Personal Trainer Test by Joe Cannon
In his article he shows below tips :
- Should first concentrate on studying and obtaining a level of mastery of the overall material first and foremost
- A general idea of the overall function of the nervous system .
- You should know the basics regarding the cardiorespiratory system .
- You should learn about the primary muscles in the body that contribute to movement and stabilization.
- You don’t “need” to know the origin and insertion of every muscle but you should know the basic “functions” of the primary muscles .
c) 10 Steps to Success When Preparing for the ACE Exam by ACE
- Know the role of the profession you will be testing on.
- Before you read any part of the manual, turn to Appendix B ACE Exam Content Outline in the back of the respective manual
- Learn the content beyond the black and white.
- Speaking the exercise science language
- Use all the materials and support ACE offers.
- If you cut corners, you will end up with a circle.Prepare well !
- Read the question carefully and make sure you understand the meaning.
- Pace yourself accordingly. There are 150 questions and you have 3 hours to complete the exam. There are no bonus points for finishing quickly, so take your time.
- Consider before changing your answers. The rule of thumb is your first instinct is generally correct 90% of the time. Before changing your answer, re-read the question carefully.
- In order to achieve, you must believe. You will be spending a lot of time and effort in preparing for the exam.
Some video for you :
The ACE PT Exam: My Study Strategy and Test Experience by Motivated Maddie
ACE Personal Trainer Exam – Study Tips by Carter Huddleston
For Dummies that want to know more about the ACE personal training certification feel free to down load this free ebook ==> ACE Personal Trainer Manual The Ultimate Resource for Fitness Professionals Fourth Edition
Alright i hope this will help you 🙂
Comment below on what is the tips and strategy that u used to pass or prepare for your ACE personal training certification exam .C ya